Workforce Management Centre Limited (“Workforce” “We” “our”) provides provides facilities and event management services designed to cater to indoor and out door corporate event needs like trainings, conferences, retreats, strategy sessions, meetings and other corporate activities, referred to as (the “Services”). Workforce is committed to protecting your privacy and the personal information collected and processed about you.
1. ABOUT THIS POLICY
We respect the privacy of our online visitors and registered users as such we will take reasonable steps to protect your information. This Policy also describes how we collect information about you, what we do with that information, and also what controls you have over that information in relation to your use of our Site and Services.
By visiting and using our website, mobile site, and/or applications (together, the “Site”) or using our Services, you acknowledge you have read and understood this Policy.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION:
When using the Services provided by Workforce, we may collect and process the following information about you:
Information provided directly by you:
- Information (such as your name, company name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other contact details that you provide by completing forms on the Site or using the Service, including information about you if you register as a user of the Site or subscribe to a Service, information about you that you upload or submit to the Site or Service, or information you provide to us when requesting information or material from us;
- Information and other details of any transactions made by you through the Site including but not limited to name, address, the total number of employees within the organisation that will be using the Services and other financial-related information (“Billing Information”) provided by you when making transactions through the Site or when using our Services;
- Information contained in communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site (or its content) or the Services;
- Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, conduct on the Site that you respond to or participate in;
- Information on your company and its operations from any materials you send us, that we use in creating personalised course content for the customer,
- Other additional information that you provide to us when attending our corporate events.
Information that we may collect from you when you use our Site
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or other devices that you use to access the Site or use the Services, including mobile devices, through commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons.
We may also collect information when you access the Site or use our Services such as: (i) location information, unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s) such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (ii) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information. If you do not want to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device; provided your device allows you to do this.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected by the use of the Site or the Services so that the information is not intended to identify you. This Policy does not restrict our use or disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information.
Information about you collected from third parties
We may process your personal information that we have either obtained from you, or obtained from somewhere else. Personal information which is not collected directly from you may be collected:
- From your employer in connection with your job and how it relates to us.
- If you use any Site operated by us.
- From third parties we work closely with (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- If you access the Site or use the Services through a third-party connection or log-in, you authorize Workforce to collect, store, and use, in accordance with this Policy, any and all information available to Workforce through the third-party interface.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
Information is collected for the purposes stated in this Policy and will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- To perform the Services requested by you. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Me” web form, we will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services. This data processing is necessary to provide or fulfil a service requested by or for you.
- To plan and host events. For example, corporate events, host online forums, blogs and social networks in which event attendees may participate, and populate online profiles in relation to the Services. This data processing is necessary to provide or fulfil a service requested by or for you.
- For marketing purposes. For example, we may use your information to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding Workforce and our sister companies and our partners such as information about promotions, events, products or services. We will only send you marketing communications and updates about our products, services and events with your prior consent, where required by law or otherwise in our legitimate interests provided these interests do not override your right to object to such communications. You can withdraw your consent at any time.You can object to further marketing at any time by checking and updating your contact details within your account, or/and selecting the “unsubscribe”” link located on the bottom of Workforce’s marketing emails.You have the right to contact us at any time to object to the further processing of your information for the purposes of direct marketing to you, including any profiling related to such marketing.
- For financial and payment purposes. For example, for checking financial qualifications and collect payment from you, where applicable. This data processing is necessary to provide or fulfil a service requested by or for you.
- For operating and improving Workforce’s Site and your customer experience. For example, we may collect and analyze data on your use of our website and process it for the purpose of improving our online customer experience. Data collected could include data about your device, such as unique device identifiers, information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, and the state or country from which you accessed the Services. Data collected could also include information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks and domain names. This data allows us to understand our customers, their interaction with our website and improve our website to better serve our customers. We may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information. Data processing for analytical and operational improvement purposes is a legitimate business interest.
- For security purposes. For example, we may use your data to protect Workforce and its third parties against security breaches and to prevent fraud and violation of Workforce’s applicable agreements. Data processing for security purposes is a legitimate business interest.
- For hosting purposes. For example, if you are our customer, we may collect and host your data to provide Services to you. If your employer is our customer, we may process your data in accordance with providing Services to them. However, we will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such data except as provided in a services agreement between us and our customer, or as may be required by law. Data processing for the purpose of hosting our Services is a legitimate business interest.
- For customising the Services with location-based information, advertising, and features. This data processing is necessary to provide or fulfil a service requested by or for you, and can be disabled by you.
- Protection of Workforce and Others. For example, we may disclose your information to: (i) comply with legal obligations; (ii) enforce any agreements that you entered into with us; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; and/or (v) the extent necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by the third party or parties to whom the data are disclosed, except where such interests are overridden by the interests for fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects. We may also disclose information to law enforcement agencies in emergency circumstances, where the disclosure of such information is consistent with the types of emergency disclosures permitted or required by law. This is data processing for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Business Transfers. For example, we reserve the right to disclose and transfer all of your information, to a successor (or potential successor) company in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all, or components, of our business, or in connection with due diligence associated with any such transaction. Data processing for this purpose is a legitimate business interest.
We have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security of, and to use correctly, the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. ) By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If you have any reason to believe that your interactions with the Services are no longer secure, please notify us immediately at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. HOW LONG WE KEEP INFORMATION:
How long we keep the information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
Account information: We retain your account information for as long as your account is active and a reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate the Services. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our Services. Where we retain information for Service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our Services, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
Information you share on the Services: If your account is deactivated or disabled, some of your information and the content you have provided will remain in order to allow your team members or other users to make full use of the Services.
Managed accounts: If the Services are made available to you through an organization (e.g., your employer), we retain your information as long as required by the administrator of your account.
Marketing information: If you have elected to receive marketing emails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our Services, such as when you last opened an email from us. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created
7. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Workforce at its sole discretion reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time. Please check this page periodically for changes. If we make any material changes to this Policy we will notify you before they take effect either through the Site or by sending you a notification. Any such material changes will only apply to personal information collected after the revised Policy took effect.
8. NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
9. EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS:
You may submit a request for access (i.e. request information on personal data collected, used, disclosed or processed by Workforce), as well as a request for integration, rectification, or erasure, or object to our processing of your personal data. Upon request, Workforce will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. Furthermore, you may also be able to exercise the following rights to restrict processing, data portability, and lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
In particular, you have the right to object and withdraw your consent, in whole or in part, to the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal data for purposes of dispatch of advertising material, direct selling or for the fulfilment of marketing surveys or commercial communication (e-mail).
If you prefer that the processing of your personal data is carried out solely by means of traditional contact methods, you may object to the processing of your personal data by means of automated contact methods.
In order to exercise your rights above and/or submit inquiries or complaints with regard to our processing of your personal data, you may send a request to Workforce by writing to this email address (email@example.com).
10. CONTACT US