As the great freedom fighter after which it was named, Mandela Hall sits regal and dignified at the top floor of our facility ready to help you inspire, motivate and lead your guests to wherever you might choose to.
The Mandela Conference Hall is not your regular conference and meeting space. Boasting lofty ceilings, banquet seating for up to 650 people, inclusive ultra-modern in-built digital sound system, and an exquisitely designed VIP lounge, Mandela Hall is ideal for Conferences, Exhibitions, Product launches, Annual General Meetings, Corporate parties, Award ceremonies and Townhall meetings.
Spanning half of the facility’s top floor, the 500sq foot divisible conference centre is well-spaced, fully air-conditioned and has 3 foyers – of which 2 are private.
Centrally located in the heart of Lagos, Mandela Conference Centre is 3km away from the International Airport making it a great venue for international conferences.
It is also 7km from Victoria Island – the corporate hub of Lagos, 4km from Ikeja – the capital city of Lagos and 4km from Yaba – the tech epicentre of Nigeria, thus easily accessible to your guests wherever they might be coming from.
- 3 Large Panasonic HD projectors onstage
- 65” HD projector screens across the hall
- State of the art event lighting system
- Professional ceiling speakers
- 2× Revo labs wireless roving microphones
- 2× Revo labs wireless lapel microphones
- Cold Room to house 6000 bottles
- Exquisite changing rooms/VIP Lounge
- Free wifi access
- 4 dedicated, on-site hospitality staff
- 4 unarmed security officers
- 2 standby generators for uninterrupted power supply